The Symposium solicits quality contributions that present original works of Educational Informatics related to the topics of interest. Contributions can fall into two categories: communications and brief communications. Contributions can be written in Spanish, Portuguese or English.
All contributions must be submitted as PDF files and in accordance with the official IEEE minutes format instructions. The contributions will be limited to a maximum number of pages: communications (6 pages) and short communications (4 pages).
Shipments must be sent using the EasyChair platform via the following link (https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=siie2018).
All accepted papers are expected to be included in IEEE Xplore and will be indexed by EI.
In addition, the best articles will be selected for publication in extended versions in various journals. There are currently special numbers confirmed in:
- La revista IEEE RITA (http://rita.det.uvigo.es/)
- La revista de ADIE, IE Comunicaciones (http://www.adie.es)
- La revista Novática (http://www.ati.es/novatica/)
- Education in Knowledge Society magazine (EKS) (http://revistatesi.usal.es)
- Journal of Information Technology Research (JITR) (http://www.igi-global.com/journal/journal-information-technology-research-jitr/1100)
- Annual publication (TICAI) made by the Spanish, Portuguese and Brazilian chapters of the IEEE Education Society.